HVN 0.00% $4.83 harvey norman holdings limited

Ann: Sales for financial year ended 30 June 2011 , page-10

1. 2,182 Posts.
    re: Ann: Sales for financial year ended 30 Ju... noomxx. yep, i understand them very well.
    i would not put any money into the market currently while there is volatility.

with ups and downs in all sectors and in particular non discretionary retail stocks like HN.

yes it is possible to make money form shorting them, but its an irrational time for traders. and
    get on the wrong side of a business decision and it will leave you chasing your loses.

as for negaitve posts on here, well they are a company that has underperformed, made stupid purchases, restrictive decisions on the way they allow the stores to operate too.

i can not see any positives in much of what the board has done over the past few years, thats why Jb hifi are kicking goals, while Big Gerry has been whinging like a bitch over the on line purchases.

if you think any of the facts are incorrect then please take them apart and show me where, other wise let me have my opinion about this company as you all do.
    thats the point of the forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.83
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.018B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.76 $4.86 $4.74 $8.402M 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6544 $4.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.84 357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.