CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all, hi forry,

I think you will find in one of my earlier posts on the rumour - that I said something like we should take it with a grain of salt.
    I then got a confirmation that there was a story - but, said, I couldn't get any details.

I then said in a later post after speaking with Dirk - that we should kill the rumor - because there appeared to be no basis for it.

All that said ------------ I believe we should notice and remember these things - because we had, from memory - two posters who got the rumor from what appeared to be different sources and one other who got news from withing the company suggesting that we had good news coming --------- exactly what I got from Nick and Dirk.

What is of interest to me - is not what comes from within the company - as, we always have good news and always have some up our sleeves ------------ but, what is interesting is what we don't know.

And, those two posters information may well have been coming from sources 'outside' the company - that the company doesn't know about.

We all know (has been published) - that we have a potential 4 million a month customer in polymer.
    What we, the shareholders, don't know - is that if it will get across the line - and, for how much - ie. 1 million or 4 million.

And, the company - as far as I know - doesn't know either - although they would know a lot more than they are telling us.

However --------- that is not to say that the client themselves doesn't know that it is definitely going to sign up - and they are waiting for the result of some test - or financial arrangement.

Now - if that were the case - you could well get leakage from the client themselves.

To me - it is exactly like the military deal --------- there would have been a lot of insiders (outside the company - but, involved in the process) --- who knew that AJX was going to get the gong ------------ and, knew what it meant.

Ditto - now, if there is a 4 or 5 mil. a month client coming - and, they already know that they are going to sign the contract - there would be a load of people inside that organisation who are in the know.

Now - if you are in the know that a small publically listed company is about to get their biggest client so far - a contract so big that it will multiply their annual revenue by many times --------------- how many people would talk about that?

A chat to Aunty, Grandpa, the neighbor who you drink with every weekend ------------- anyone.

Many people have loose lips - and, then, of course - there are those who act on that sort of information - and, might go out and buy stock in that small company.

Of course - I would never do that myself - being of the highest moral fortitude possible ----------- but, alas - there are many that would.

Lucky buggers.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.