AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Sales Increase to 18 (Eighteen) New Customers, page-276

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "HT, there's a lot we all thought we'd worked out on AJX. Trouble is, the market doesn't agree which is reflected in the SP."

Not necessarily true ---------------- the market may well agree.

If the current SP and what has been going on for months is actually manipulation with an agenda to accumulate - then, the market as such - basically wants a position -------- it' just that the SP makes it appear to be the opposite -- which, is exactly what a smear and downramp HSS/bot campaign is exactly and precisely designed to do.

A SP is a very very unreliable indicator of much at all ------------- just like the price of anything -

finding something that appears to be way overpriced or way underpriced -tells you nothing about the quality or value of something - nothing.

Availability certainly does.

Try and buy a million AJX - see how you go.

I remember having a couple of 1946 shillings - one in mint and the other not much less.

I went into the first dealer and I said - what would they be worth - he told me some dismal figure - so did the next one - and the next one. Can't remember the figures - but, they were crap - under 50 bucks in most cases.

What I noticed along the way was that they never had any in stock. None of them.

I ended up at an auction house - who took them and said they might get ' a few hundered ish.'

Well - I can't remember exactly - but, I think the mint one went for either 575 or 750 - something like that - and the other one went for a couple of hundred.

The point is -------- you can't tell a thing from price a lot of the time - but, you can from what is available and you can if you try and buy something.

hope this helps

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.