CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Agreed. Other thoughts:

the Mar/Apr presentation listed a reimbursement of $US3500, the July presentation left that out, maybe they thought that was a bit presumptuous (especially in a cap raise). This is the first time I recall seeing a price per unit, so that's good to know. I do know in previous presentations they've compared themselves with products that get US$3000/unit reimbursement

The current 800 units per month translates to 9600/year. The ann promised 10-15k in 2019. I can't see the numbers going backward so I regard this as a milestone met.

One detail I don't know is what their current manufacturing allows them to produce. They clearly supply 800/month, and 15k/year averages at 1250/month. Now I'd leapt to conclusions and figured 15k/yr was saturation but I looked through some of the old anns and I don't see that they've stated a limitation in that regard.

I'll be really interested to see if the deployment rate increases and at what rate.

Unless there's something I'm missing (and I'm always happy to see a contrary opinion) this is a really solid result.

I would hope in the near future we get ann about the pre-IND meeting. And I hope it's just as positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.