AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Very Interesting ........ can't really find out who MGM is.I had...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Very Interesting ........ can't really find out who MGM is.

I had previously put a marker down in the TOE feed that I believed that if there was a change in sentiment that had prompted TOE re-looking at their Nowthanna tenement then that is where activity would show up, as AVL had Nowthanna listed for Sale on its web site for over a year - so it wasn't a secret. I made the seemly bold claim that if there was a shift in sentiment in WA re the co-mineralisation of U/Va accessibility (would they really leave 68mLbs of Va in the ground just because its co-mineralised with U) - Nowthanna is where it would show up as TOE has the co-mineralisation separation technology (and the other half of Nowthanna) and no one else can do it (currently as I understand it).

So its a very interesting development.

I guess the main question AVL people would be curious about, is we were expecting drilling to commence at Coates - literally any day.
    Coates is potentially a $B tenement, I understand the clearing the decks and focusing on core business angle, are they drilling or not?
    Bigger moves a-foot perhaps.

I guess the central question is who are Green Metals Mining? How soon are they listing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $195.5K 14.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1829025 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8712947 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.