CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

Ann: Sales Update FY2012 , page-13

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Disappointing Ann - Sorry to be pesimistic

The hype was all around 5 Million and the company was on track at the half year point.

All previous annoucements indicated significant gorwth and sales progress and the company has been talking it up.

It's a manufactured reporting notice the used huge pecentage increases, record year etc.

Not fell short by $750,000

What about an update on the China Trials, What happened with brazil I haven't seen one sale there yet.

PV was talking about 160m in possible sales, why don't we make biodegradable drugs we can smoke maybe that will make us millionaires.

Over promise under deliver had they said they were targeting 4 Million and did 4.25m it would have looked better.

Cardia exceeds annual sales target by $250,000 then throw in all the 168% growth record year etc.

we have all been waiting for some news to see if we hit 5 mil and we are 15% below.

I hope the stock takes off soon, otherwise hopefully someone takes us over and buys us all out.

I could hit the sell button but I'd like to break even if possible or maybe i just like clutching to the hope this company gives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.