CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Yep, from the Quarterly:

"The Company’s burn rate is tracking at around $4m p.a on a current annualised basis."

However, they are making savings. Today's ANN of $4.2m revenue just isn't so bad. If they can get a few more ongoing contracts like the nappy contract for about $500,000 per annum, they'll be good to go. These tiddlers have to raise capital about once a year- that probably won't change. The company missed out on $900k from not being able to place the raising shortfall this year, so that was a pity.

I don't know why CNN mentioned they could not give forward guidance- since when do companies at this end of the market give forward guidance? That's usually only for the big fellas.

I reckon CNN is doing ok. As Trees and others have said, it's a lot better than they were doing- the revenue rise is real, and they are cost-cutting. I recall that one of their biggest financial setbacks last report was some dilution from shares CNN holds in a privately-listed biotech- perhaps they can flog that off for a start.

Today's market reaction was not as bad as it looked: one tiny buy yesterday late arvo, pushed the SP up to .005. Then today, the market just sold a few back, but buyers started to build up again. The response seemed to be slightly negative to neutral, if the share price is a litmus test. Further to go here, but I reckon CNN is getting there. The strategic review seems to be ongoing, too- a cornerstone investor would be super.

Any chance CNN would be entitled to some of this Clean Energy fund money?

http://www.cleanenergyfuture.gov.au/biodiversity-fund/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.