EVS 3.64% 5.7¢ envirosuite limited

Exactly right, hence why I have now entered. This is a long way...

1. dej
    409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Exactly right, hence why I have now entered. This is a long way off its highs a few months ago and is obviously oversold.

Used to be in this company back when it was only dealing with Thames water, now look where it is. I sold out for a small profit and then completely lost out on the larger run up to its recent highs. Always was looking for an entry but never pulled the trigger. Now I think this is amazing value, given its now valued at what I almost originally paid a few years ago when I first bought in (loads more shares now so I realise market cap is different).

They have long term contracts (5 year +), are now valued massively under its most recent raise/acquisition, and have the cash to spare should there be any disruption.

As long as they are tight with their internal controls and costs during this period, I would say this is a great opportunity.

I do get that some people will be feeling the burn a bit, given this commentary was thrown around at 12cps and its dropped further. I suppose I am one of the lucky ones...maybe ;-)
    Last edited by dej: 19/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $72.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $1.046K 18.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 208528 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 99895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.