ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Being an industry participant @vestro, how smart do you think...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Being an industry participant @vestro, how smart do you think creating your own testing laboratory is to be used exclusively for sunscreens using Zinclear? One of the industry frustrations is the time it takes to get your products tested, normally it involves sending your products offshore. Have a look at the website, it's very professional and will result in quicker turnaround times for approval.

Providing formulation assistance and testing facilities are just another way ANO is giving itself an advantage over its competitors. Who else in the industry is doing that?

Home | Sunscreen Safety Testing Laboratory

I am amazed that some posters have gotten into what I believe are personal attacks defaming members of the board. If you're going to agitate, trust me, I speak from experience, there are easier targets then a Lev Mizikovsky controlled company to take your frustrations out on.

False claims? ASX targeted in defamation lawsuit (copyright link)

Developer takes A Current Affair to the High Court (brisbanetimes.com.au)

Court slams brakes on Harley-riding multimillionaire (copyright link)

Seriously, you would have a death wish if you thought a public forum was a good place to post your gripes and make personal attacks about the ANO board. You would want deep pockets.

Just my own personal thoughts, I am not really into too much risk, hence why I still accumulate ANO.

Who knows what the FDA end up doing, I personally believe they will take some action within months, but I acknowledge that it's been a longtime coming and I am often wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $1.305K 1.812K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2731 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.