LRS 3.13% 15.5¢ latin resources limited

@treacherBeat me to it. The ANN leaves us on the edge of...

1. 9,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4958
    @treacher

Beat me to it. The ANN leaves us on the edge of potentially another major discovery. If the strike is confirmed further south, then we have the opportunity for a significant re-rate. But of course there's also a lot of risk attached. Maybe we find nothing. Maybe we find low grade stuff. Maybe we find thin intersections that don't move the dial.

Summary:

- In March when I looked at the website which holds all the tenement registry info for Brazil, this 'new' tenement was already attached to our existing Colina tenement i.e. I already believed this to be part of our land. So I'm still confused as to the boundaries. But I'll take the ANN on face value.

Here is the site for anyone who wants to look for themselves: https://sistemas.anm.gov.br/SCM/site/admin/dadosProcesso.aspx

- The ANN shows holes 21-25 have been completed since the last ANN in June. But it doesnt indicate any visual spodumene estimates (which is strange because our ANNs typically always show this), also doesn't show the size of spod intersections.

But it does have this headline up the front (but doesn't have any detail in the body of the ANN....???)

"Drilling continues to show excellent results with further wide spodumene rich pegmatites intersected in drill core"

But no indication of intersection size or visual spod estimates....Not sure if this is some sort of oversight?

- As@treacher points out holes 24 and 25 look suspiciously close to that southern tenement boundary lol. It says they drilled pretty deep on those two boundary holes as well (331m and 283m respectively). Given the drilling is complete on 24 and 25 and the ANN doesn't say anything about what they found, it sort of feels as though something big may be coming to me. Then again, maybe it's nothing?

IMO DYOR, not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $433.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.3¢ $1.819M 11.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1362632 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.