LRS 3.13% 15.5¢ latin resources limited

It shows up to H28 in red on the map as " completed results...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    It shows up to H28 in red on the map as " completed results pending" but on the table it's "in progress" this along with not updating the table with the new sopd hits ( visuals) its possible an over-site or just not wanting to put every detail available for whatever reason? I'm not sure, personally I would prefer visuals were not included in announcements going forward just lab results with Li% I only say that because we know we have something special already and enough cash to drill and get announcements constantly all the way until October, maybe later.

We have all the permits/4 rigs,plenty of quality land and enough of cash to explore it all. Great times ahead with LRS if you ask me, even with the macro backdrop at the moment a strong (chased up with a experienced lithium team) explorer at this point in this part of the world is very exciting indeed.

As I have said previously I'm expecting a pause in rates even if it's for a short period because of negative GDP print, we will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $433.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.3¢ $1.819M 11.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1362632 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.