CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Game changer alright !

Multi $Bn project just 10km away. I am amazed we didn't hammer past 1c on this news

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...06/17/a-closer-look-at-vales-salobo-mine/amp/

"The Salobo copper mine is perhaps Vale’s most valuable base metal mining asset, which not only accounts for the bulk of the company’s copper ore reserves, but is also a source of additional revenues for the company through Vale’s streaming agreement with Silver Wheaton for the gold by-product produced at the mine."

"the Salobo mine is also the subject of a precious metal streaming agreement between Vale and Silver Wheaton. In 2013, Silver Wheaton entered into an agreement with Vale to purchase 25% of the life of mine gold production from the Salobo mine. Silver Wheaton made an upfront cash payment of $1.33 billion in order to secure rights to the streaming agreement.Earlier on in 2015, Silver Wheaton acquired rights to purchase an additional 25% of the life of mine gold production for an additional $900 million.Under the terms of the streaming deal, Silver Wheaton pays Vale the lesser of the prevailing market price or $400 for each ounce of gold purchased, subject to a 1% annual inflation adjustment starting in 2016."

"Salobo copper mine represents the largest copper deposit ever found in Brazil. The Salobo mine accounts for roughly 80% of Vale’s proven and probable copper reserves of approximately 1.45 billion tons."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.030(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $253.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 52.0¢ 47.0¢ $207.9K 414.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 16718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.