EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

My main take away from this ann is the 10 year mine life. From...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    My main take away from this ann is the 10 year mine life. From my previous reading regarding the BFS/go live of Barruecopardo it had a mine life of 10 years starting from 2019. I was some what concerned we would be picking it up with ~5 years of mine life left which would not be ideal. Seeing that the Saloro team has been adding to inventory through exploration and Barruecopardo still has a 10 year mine life from today is great.

PBlonde not sure I would consider the "piggy bank is full" given the debt we have taken on from Saloro and the increased debt we will inherit from the dissolving of the JV on Mt Carbine plus the drill plans and the ongoing expansion at both Mt Carbine and Barruecopardo. But I don't expect a need for a CR anytime soon. With both operations still on an upwards trajectory fingers crossed Kevin and the team focus solely on getting both operations cash positive then get the debt down. The latest drill spend of nearly $3m hopefully means both operations are on the brink of positive cash flow. If it turns out we have another 3 quarters of losses whilst drilling out Mt Carbine underground so we can then be on the hook for underground capex also whilst servicing the debt the whole time I will be somewhat disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.