EQR 0.00% 5.6¢ eq resources limited

Fair call. I'd ask Keven to consider toning down the king of the...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Fair call. I'd ask Keven to consider toning down the king of the world c#@p too. Credibility takes time to build but easily lost by a slip of the tongue.

1. Put the brakes on any further acquisitions and focus on profitability with both mines for now.

2. Be consistent, it serves no purpose to tell the market one thing and a few weeks later do a complete 360. Shareholders and potential investors are wary of any contradictions from managements including and most importantly the potential of even further dilution as a result of attending another Boxing Day Sale.

3. Uncertainty is easily created by suggestions of a split/consolidation. Granted if/when they do a, for instance, 1 for 10 & the register has shrunk to say circa 185m soi there may be advantages when needing to raise further capital, or institutional investment however there is also plenty of risk. Not sure of the purpose in telegraphing it to an already cautious market, perhaps it was some what strategic, whilst not the principle it may be one of many contributors to the current sentiment here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 197215 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 427387 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.