PNN 3.53% 8.8¢ power minerals limited

A very exciting few weeks and months coming up for PNN...

1. 15,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2300
    A very exciting few weeks and months coming up for PNN shareholders.

Most likely positive assay results released early this coming week from drill hole 1 at Salar del Rincon. I'm expecting positive assay results in the 350 to 450 mg/L range.

We then should see an announcement regarding commencement of drill hole 3 at Salar del Rincon and most likely the expansion of the drilling campaign beyond the original 3 drill holes to prove up JORC compliant resource.

Expect a CR sometime mid to late January. Most fund managers on holidays until at least 9/1/18 or later. So not expecting anything until later in January. Also expect Company to complete due diligence on new ground before releasing CR. I have a feeling this new ground they're assessing is going to be good, otherwise they would not have mentioned it in the recent ASX announcement!

Assay results from bore hole 2 at Rincon due late January 2018.

Expect drilling at Salar de Pular to be pushed back into February/March 2018 due to extended drilling at Salar del Rincon.

MC still only $40 Million and way undervalued if we return positive Lithium assay results at Salar del Rincon this coming week.

LKE has MC = $62 Million and still waiting on first assay results from drilling at Kachi Lithium Brine Project in Argentina.

Can anyone justify the 35% discount the market is currently giving PNN share price compared to LKE ??

Our ground is just as good as theirs, we are just as advanced as they are, we have more projects lined up for drilling in near term than they do, and we have no Company debt. In fact i bet our Assay results come back higher than theirs too! Yet the market currently values PNN at only 2/3 the value of LKE.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $9.689M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $2.06K 22.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9925 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 94744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.