PNN 0.00% 11.5¢ power minerals limited

So I have been trying to educate myself alittle on brine as it's...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    So I have been trying to educate myself alittle on brine as it's not my specialty, to see what the chances are if you hit something on one side of a salar what are the chances you hit the same thing on the other side.

I found some interesting information by looking at other project, this slide I found particularly interesting.
    qewewq.jpg
    It's showing that the brine deposits are made up of porous halite (salt) and black sands the blue and yellow, on the sides and underneath they have thicker sands to cemented sand which dont hold brine.

So step one you need to be hitting hatlie and porous sands and that exactly what we hit, halite and unconsolidated sands.
    saddassad.jpg
    So if we look at that cross section from above it looks like so.
    saddas423.jpg
    Here you can clearly see the marginal zone with the thicker sands that host less brine as they turn to the halite zones which host the best brine, so if we look at two drill holes within the nucleus zone how do they fair?
    gdfgfd546.jpg

Here we can see two holes CO4 and C14 both drilled at opposite ends of the halite zone some I estimate somewhere around 13km apart, both producing high grade results.

Now I went through and looked at some other salars aswell.
    asddas3232.jpg
    eqwewqewq.jpg
    fdsfds43t4.jpg

It seems pretty consistent to me that if you produce a good result on one part of the salar that other parts of the salar as long as you are hitting the same halite and unconsolidated sand, you will also produce a good result on the other part of the salar.

I see no information that indicates we shouldn't produce a result as good or better than what AGY have produced so far, we are hitting the same halite zone they are.
    rterte.jpg
    Yes I have copped an ear full from AGY holders about how AGY is much better and has a better technical team and this and that sure I don't disagree, but they also have a Mcap 10x bigger than PNN to account for that, I think we have abit of upside in us.

Disclaimer I am a new comer to brine projects, so forgive me I am learning I might be soft knowledge wise in some spots, gold/copper is my main game, but these dots they seem to join up pretty well to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 72210 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.