PNN 20.8% 14.5¢ power minerals limited

Hello - well that's been interesting. Full disclosure - I'm out....

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Hello - well that's been interesting. Full disclosure - I'm out. SLs were triggered in mid 7s and I walk away with 253%. Not bad for 6 months work. Very happy. The issues here are management are incapable of managing PR. I think insaf hit the nail on the head - they missed. There is no major political situation here - it's just a case of they are now "gambling" on better future results to maintain themselves. I think like most of us - they thought they had it in the bag. Their story does not add up OR they are just not very good at telling it. Either way - that's how I Trade and it's not let me down yet. Look - I hope I'm wrong - many of you have been fun over the journey. Thank you for sharing. I'm certainly not saying I won't be back in at a later stage. But until they give positive results - I'm protecting my capital. Likely to be more selling tomorrow when people get the news later. Genuinely- good luck and hope to see some more of you on other threads. I'm sure I'll see some of you on some Uranium listings soon enough. T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.