FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Appears like no stuffing around here. No formal approvals of...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Appears like no stuffing around here. No formal approvals of yet, but in not many sleeps the Stena will be setting it's navigation to a precise location in the Gambia. The normal industry delays seem to have no apparent issues here. Most are sweating on too many variables, but FAR have stated the time is very near.

I got nervous just reading about the drill location, and the reality that this is all so close. I tell you what, we are going to require balls of steel once the announcement comes through that Samo has spud. We will all be glued to the slightest hint or clues of success. I will be sh#!#ng bricks for 40+ days.

Chances of prosperity are about the odds of red or black on the pokies, but if we land the right color it will pay so much more than a double up. Putting this into another perspective. A solid result at Samo will feel like "Well I don't know, I don't think I've ever experienced such joy before".

A triumph in the Gambia will no doubt make us the envy in the O&G exploration, and production world. FAR will be so much more than "Never heard of them". A result here is the ground basis of how the big boys, became, BIG OIL.

Disclaimer - I'm not a gambling man as exampled above, and I hope it doesn't start here with my investment in FAR. In the very, very near future all will be exposed. This is my biggest gamble and I'm here to ride it to the end, not tempted in any way. See you all at the end on the tunnel.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.