FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

Between them Whisky and Cujo have summed up the Future for FAR,...

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

Between them Whisky and Cujo have summed up the Future for FAR, Unless anything in SAMO is totally free carried leave it alone 2/2 dud wells it's done. We have been effectively free carried on SAMO so the SP reaction is over the top but the POO is falling again and FAR did not take the opportunity to do a CAP raise, yes in hindsight a very very poor decision.

So whats next well its all on SNE now as Whisky said 3-4 years of Engineering milestones that aren't very sexy and wont move the SP much at all.

So i can see people leaving in the short to medium term for other opportunities with greater return potential.

I don't think FAR need a bigger Board for the next few years as the Ball is in WPL hands to complete the project, I don't have much Faith in WPL from what I've seen in Australia, so i hope they do a better job over there.

PE prospects haven't changed but that's a long way off and no one knows the chances there.

I was prudent enough to take 30% off the table last Friday just in case, something FAR should have thought about with regards to Capital Management.

Other leases still have good prospects but they will have low COS because of the nature of the drilling locations eg. First drill into formations ever ect.

FAR still has upside from here when you get into production figures and future potential profit ect but that's to FAR into the future to think about now.

The near term catalyst is a potential takeover, companies have had years to do that and haven't? Maybe the signing of the Plan or FID will be catalyst but then the price will be higher, if anyone was considering a tilt NOW would be the time, Im sure the Big Boys would be ready to offload, not sure about FARJOY but i don't think he'll be too happy with the way this has gone.

FAR are good Value right now if you have the time frame but Into the bottom Draw for me now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $13.87K 28.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24580 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 16934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.