FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Ann: Samo-1 well unsuccessful, page-119

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    It's interesting how your mind functions Cujo.

It's as if you are in denial about the fact that you were buying into FAR on the hope of a good result at Samo along with many others.....it now seems to help you to be able to write it all off as if you somehow knew all along that it was going to be a zero chance.... something that was hyped by management and that you knew better...

You weren't smart enough to back your supposed insights and sell like Whisky did but then you would have seen 40% of your share value disappear before your eyes but then you were clever enough to brag about buying on the pull back.....

Amazing to behold....it reminds me of your previous investment style and strategy where you managed to sell before a SP surge only to buy back in at a higher price....but somehow that turned into a winning strategy....only in your mind.

Now your mind is playing tricks on you again and you see that Ben resigned and somehow that will play an important part in weakening the company....but yet you still increase your investment.

But as usual there is something relevant in your posts and this is where I agree with you, FAR is now primed to be taken over when reserves are booked What you misinterpreted from my post is that you said I was calling my reserves calculation as a SP increase in the market...well no it wasn't... what I was calculating was our value for a prospective takeover based on Cath booking our reserves and backing up those reserves with our ability to prove finance to take them to production.....the market SP won't apply the same value because the market will discount risks from other FAR issues.

On your point about major shareholders not being happy with shenanigans....well let's just say... what shenanigans?.....if far being an exploration company, defining a prospect and getting it drilled inside a year is shenanigans in your mind then my friend you need to reevaluate what you think you have invested in....

Oh yeah... I also agree that we were well oversold.
    Last edited by LNC-Link: 10/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.