FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

Well with less money behind us we have less options should...

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Well with less money behind us we have less options should things go wrong which they do and probably will..

I'm starting to doubt weather we have the right management in place now to take us forward. The current management hasn't added any shareholder value since SNE 1 that's many years ago. For the first time i think a takeover would be the best outcome for my shares, the company has ZERO short/medium term value drivers and the risks now out weigh the positives. I could list them all but long termers know them all too well.

The Financing of this project will be very difficult if oil goes into another down cycle, WPL don't appear overly friendly and can withstand any delays much better than we can as we didn't RAISE capital.

Things can still work out OK for FAR but we are now limited in our options with SNE being the prize.

FAR is worth more than the Current Market CAP and over time it will re balance correctly.

Not that anyone will care but I'll now take an extended break from the FAR boards hopefully no one has ever listened to me as my record is very average.

Good luck to all holders and hopefully FAR's value will show through in the end.

cheers

AP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $13.87K 28.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24580 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 16934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.