FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

I find it strange that holders pointlessly attack one another...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    I find it strange that holders pointlessly attack one another due to a SP fall from a failed well. Holders didn't cause this. It's the cycle of drilling. Win some lose some. The big picture guys is FAR still have more wells planned and 15% of a huge SNE field.

Was this well a F up who knows, did our board, petro engineers, geo's etc get it wrong who knows, time will tell, but I along with many of you are equally disappointed. 12 hours disappointed to be honest, if my trades went through yesterday I would be celebrating lol, kicking myself as had a plan, not executed well as planned obviously. Still 12 hrs is better than days, weeks, mths so getting better I guess, lol.. Seriously chill, relax guys, everyone has an opinion and some get it right while others get it wrong.

Been following FAR for a while now got in/out but for me the common theme and a critical failure is that the company struggles to generate wealth for it's holders FACT. I don't believe in fairy tales or pie in sky BS. IMO Cath is a wonderful lady but something is seriously wrong with this company after all these years. Seriously something isn't right with this stock, has a smell about it and I cannot support it any longer. It's like investing your money in a cash savings account. Time to move on!

Name one stock on a huge oil field that's under 10c which we have sat at for ages. I have made my decision to move on to much better opportunities in the short term and will watch closely and be back at a later stage into the future. Will be selling all my holdings early next week to take other opportunities. I wish you all the very best. This site has some awesome knowledgeable contributors and some have to actually DYOR before investing. Hooroo, my end is near. GLTA......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.