LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Sampling and Mapping Define Undiscovered Kimono Vein Systems, page-30

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi,

Highly interesting trading in FNT today (and yesterday at the close).

It appeared to me that both yesterday and today, investors were prepared to chase the sellers in order to get their order fills asap. This sort of agressive trading behavior is typical when very good news is pending i.e. as investors take up their positions just prior to a very good and very important announcement (as will probably be the case within the next week or so).

On the basis of very good news being announced very soon by FNT, as well as this latest far more agressive trading behavior, I therefore expect the SP to revisit the October high after this announcement has been released. What happens to the SP after this will all depend on how fast FNT commences drilling at Saki (and Kimomo thereafter).

Ultimately, if the assay resuilts received from drilling at Saki and Kimono confirm that FNT are indeed sitting on a combined mineral resource of at least 1 million ounces of Gold at Tolukuma EL2531, there is every likelyhood that the SP could hit 10 cents, and well before the middle of 2021.

Wishing all FNT holders a happy, healthy and profitable 2021.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.289K 3.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119122 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23466108 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.