EMC 0.00% 13.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

hey mate ;)before I continue, I will still be holding TSC...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    hey mate

before I continue, I will still be holding TSC regardless as I still believe in the "dream", for better or worse.
    but im going voice some experience with a scenario, that TSC is leading into that i would like all of us to avoid.

Normally, I don't mind certain consolidations, 1-2, 1-5 even 10-1
    however a share that has the current performance issues, management turnovers and uncertainty doesn't bestow confidence or reason why we should do a consolidation until performance targets are met and full results are provided from previous works,
    we need a Specifc roadmap followed, an Iron focus on what are the needs for the company to succeed and honest information as to where we are at with each project, good or bad.

if we consolidate, I would expect the share to move from 0.005 to 0.10(my estimate of the 30 day current average) and the share will become stable... for about 3 weeks.
    then id expect a draw back to 7c and a new CR, and a further drop not too long after,

I've experienced a double consolidation before... both going back to sub 1c, twice, but i had much, much less invested there then i have with TSC, non the less, i don't want the above the scenario to happen and some accountability shown.

so although you can raise a CR at higher prices for less shares, the confidence in the shareholders drops to a point to where the company
    is simply getting moneys without any real performance achieved, share holder firesale their shares and everyone ends up at square one with 1/20 of the money you held at the same point with no real performance targets hit.

i would personally like to see, results of previous drills, full information as to what delayed the previous drillings and samples,
    as well as a "this is what we achieved" with the last set of CR's.

again, just my 2c and I'm hoping this is not seen as a stab but just a simple wakeup call,
    we all want to succeed with TSC, not given lip service and ADHD exploration.

Last edited by tradingdragons: 23/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $22.32K 171.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27840 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 53525 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.