GED 3.03% 3.4¢ golden deeps limited.

Ann: Sampling Confirms Gold Mineralisation at Tuckers Hill, page-8

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Exciting times ahead, I have spent many a camping trip panning for gold on the Turon river, very rewarding (not in a monetary sense), the whole area is full of gold, close by is Hill End where the Holtermann Nugget was found back in the 1880's, believe one of the largest nuggets found to date, the story goes that the actual gold viens which deposited gold in the Turon river was never found by the old timers, they would basically pan back up the river until the gold stopped, then work up the sides of adjacent hills until the feed gold veins found. For anyone who loves fossicking I can highly recommend getting out of the house for a weekend, take the sluice and gold pan and get some exercise and the hands dirty.

Great read also is 'Sofala Days and Turonites', I actually won this at gold fossicking expo at Windeyer in a gold panning shootout lol. I grew up opposite North Parkes mine on a farm, with one property have gold mines dug down they reckon to over 300ft, massive quartz outcroppings on another property, went to school and Peak Hill, again full of old gold mines, now Peak Flat I think, have basically levelled and processed, I believe is just so much potential in the Lachlan ford belt which basically covers this whole entire area, could probably put a map up and throw a dart at it and go drilling in the spot and find significant gold, maybe that a little exaggerated, but would not be surprised if GED comes back with some outstanding drill results at some point into future, cheap stock atm, great story. The other little known story is the actual amount of gold taken by bush rangers from the coach from Sofala to Bathurst in the gold rush days, most never recovered and believed to be hidden in the hills out near Eugowra, the coach would take gold to Bathurst, where it would meet a more heavily guarded coach which would transport the gold to Sydney. May well have been where a the Aussie saying 'Fair Dinkum' had its origins, Dinkum translated in chinese to "din" and "kum" meaning "true gold". GLTAH lets hope 2021 and beyond is rewarding for all us holders

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2831/2831300-777f1a6694f64e4ccb625f6a6385b018.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $6.958K 205.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.