GED 3.57% 2.7¢ golden deeps limited.

Ann: Sampling of Stockpile and Tailings, page-8

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Prospector 1947 Interpretation of the GED ASXreport dated 16 April 2019

It would appear that the surface Stockpiled Mineralised Material and Tailings sampling program completed to date confirms the historic Vanadium grades previously reported in the GED ASX report of 09 May 2018.

That is encouraging news as the May 2018 GED ASX report stated that a previous evaluation of the surface Stockpiled Mineralised Material and the Tailings carried out by Avonlea Minerals Limited in 2011-2012 indicated a Stockpile of 100,000 – 130000 tonnes of Mineralised Material grading .8% & 1.5% V2O5 and 80,000 – 100,000 tonnes of Tailings grading .25% - .35% V2O5 . While no tonnage has been confirmed for the surface material by GED in the 16 April 2019 report the assay results ad credibility to the previous exploration work carried out by Avonlea.

That is also encouraging news for the current drilling program being undertaken by GED as the Avonlea drilling program carried out in 2012 also identified a substantial inferred resource.

GED reported in its 09 May 2018 ASX report that Avonlea discontinued its exploration program of the tenement in 2012 due to a lack of capital and a depressed commodity price.

Since that time Vanadium has been identified as a key commodity in the manufacture of “Large Scale Energy Storage” in the form of Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries (VRFB) so the commodity price has risen significantly over the past couple of years.

I assume that the purpose of GED’s potential JV partner’s current testing program of the Mineralised Stockpiles and Tailings was to establish whether the estimated grade and tonnage as previously reported by Avonlea was in fact correct.

I also assume that further lab testing of bulk samples will be carried out by GED’s potential JV partner and if that testing confirms the same historic Vanadium percentage return of concentrates this could be a game changer for GED.

Please note thisis my own opinion and it is not financial advice. Please do your own research.
    Prospector 1947

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.274M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $680 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 932061 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.