SNG 3.23% 6.0¢ siren gold limited

Bazz58, put these arrows in your quiver for your growing...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Bazz58, put these arrows in your quiver for your growing expertise repertoire.
    1. Sour nor sweet is good for objective investing.
    2. Going to cash is a legitimate strategy during a cyclical bear market (means you can buy more shares at the bottom of the cycle). Central Banks have been tightening interest rates and GDP prints and Job prints are still coming in strong. Not good for precious metals and especially for Junior Explorers.
    3. A Market Actor has been playing the Sell/Short side of SNG since December 2020 ..... don't fight the Market Makers or the Trend.
    4. Sentiment rules. Precious metals have had a nice little Bear Market rally, your reappearance on this forum probably marks the short term peak in PM's. The bear market in Precious Metals has not been invalidated technically nor fundamentally yet. The bottom for gold may be or may not be in place (US$1620) but that is a long way away from todays price (US$1780). Their exists two competing schools of thought. Metaljaune expecting continued Volatility in PoG. PoG does not always reflect in share price as is the case with SNG.

Otherwise, I look forward to celebrating with you the day SNG pours their first bar of gold.
    I am well aware of the "gold in the ground" at Reefton, it is not going anywhere till someone digs it up.
    BR doing a marvellous job of getting others to pay for the exploration program of which he is the primary beneficiary.
    Cheers to the drag.
    Last edited by metaljaune: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $2.729K 45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27445 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 39369 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.