SNG 4.17% 6.9¢ siren gold limited

You can use all the pontificating bullshit you like, it doesn’t...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    You can use all the pontificating bullshit you like, it doesn’t change the fact that you were masquerading as a long term holder, while actually doing the opposite ie selling.
    When I pointed this fact out a while back, you actually responded to my post saying true, then you ran off to the hotcopper police and reported my post having it removed, the truth probably offended you.
    As for my reappearance on this forum, I have never left, I don’t comment much, and dont regard much of what is posted here as anything worth while, mainly people pushing their own barrow, for their own advantage, like your good self, posting how this was a long haul investment by yourself, but in the mean time, selling flat out.
    As for your other pontifications, firstly about the market maker, I presume you are talking of the broker who firstly floated it, then did the two subsequent capital raising, well they would naturally have the largest percentage of the free floating stock, so I suppose they then would have the largest base of whinging clients, and if a client wants to sell as there Tik-Tok attention span, has reached its limits, they can’t ignore the clients instructions.
    Secondly, and I find your comments ridiculous, management doing a fine job of getting everyone else to pay for exploration, for which management is the primary beneficiary.
    Management have participated in all capital raising, and BR, as you refer to Brian Rodan, has probably put more money back into SNG, than he has taken out in management fees, I haven’t done the maths precisely, but I think that would be the case.
    He holds the most shares (primary beneficiary), well someone had to peg the ground, set the company up, thats how things work, and when things aren’t all beer and skittles, answer to whinging shareholders.
    SNG spend a huge percentage of the money shareholders put in on exploration, if that is not to your liking, what do you think they should be doing with shareholders money?, the only way to find gold is to look for it, and that cost money and plenty of it.
    No one is particularly happy where the share price is atm, including myself, but I might just know a little bit more about SNG, than your condescending intellectual opinion thinks I know.
    Good luck with your art Nuevo, and the bong water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $75.39K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 44788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.