RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Rafaella Resources Limited (ASX:RFR) (‘Rafaella’ or the...

1. 25,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Rafaella Resources Limited (ASX:RFR) (‘Rafaella’ or the ‘Company’ is pleased
    to announce that it has commenced the 3D Underground (UG) Development Model,
    a 3D Geological Model of the Vein System and a JORC compliant Mineral Resource
    Estimate (MRE) for its recently acquired 100% owned San Finx tin and tungsten
    mine1 (“San Finx”.
    Investment Highlights
    The 3D UG development model of San Finx will compile the 3D vein model, a key
    component for a JORC compliant Mineral Resource Estimate.
    San Finx was producing a clean concentrate of both tin and tungsten as recently
    as 2017 under former owners, Valoriza Mineria S.L.U. (‘Valoriza’.
    RFR is currently relogging and sampling 3 deep drillholes that were drilled by
    Valoriza with the objective of extending the mineralized vein system at depth.
    In support of the in-house geology team, the Company has engaged Asturmine S.L.
    (Asturmine), a Spanish mining consultancy that has proven expertise in vein deposit
    type modelling, Mineral Resource Estimates and in Underground mine design.
    Managing Director Steven Turner said: “Rafaella completed the acquisition of San
    Finx at the start of the year. The initial focus was on responding to queries arising
    from the public consultation stage of the dewatering permit process. Since March the
    geological team has been compiling a detailed database from historical production
    records in advance of commencing this important resource work, the results of which
    will be used in the mine planning once the water discharge permit has been granted.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.