AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Deet You have my vote on that. I've said it before and I'll say...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    Deet

You have my vote on that. I've said it before and I'll say it again without Ryan we are up shit creek despite what some on here might think of him. If something were to God forbid happen to him, I would be out the door in a flash, take the loss and get on with life.

Some might consider his salary excessive, I considerate it appropriate by the sheer fact we are still here , breathing and a shot at turning avq into a real mining company. You don't have to agree with me and that's fine but had we had any other CEO , we would have folded several years ago. Trust me when I say I have invested in companies over the years that had all the makings of the next big thing only to disappear because management were total fwits. Now picture our scenario, chalk and cheese.......... yes I know its been a long wait , I know this first hand but the majority of these delays has not been through any fault of Ryan. And yes I understand we should have gone straight to SJ after the COA decision but hindsight is a wonderful thing, Ryan took the SIG on their word when they said it wouldn't take long for Kolosori to be sorted. He rolled the dice and it backfired, to me it was the obvious choice to punt that we would get Kolosori back after all we had done all the work in readiness for production.

Now picture the other scenario, he makes the decision to go straight to SJ after the COA and the SIG reinstate Kolosori within a couple of months , most on here would then bitch that he should have waited instead of spending more share holder money drilling SJ. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Be honest how many of you would not have bitched had this been the reality............ as I thought.

As you were, welcome back User we've missed you ..................... NOT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.