AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: San Jorge Drilling Program-AVQ.AX, page-103

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Agree totally with your post mate.

San Jorge is the key over the next few months.

As I have said before...I have not been a fanboy of management (never have/never will), and was VERY disappointed with how they (collectively), performed in the few months after the CoA decision. Moreover, I NEVER expect an update from them as they simply don't have to care about shareholders. Again , never have had too....never will have too. Not an attack BTW, just a sad fact about what is essentially a family business like Axiom.

Having said that, they DO care about the SP long term as they stand to make many, many millions. This is where San Jorge comes in. I'm not going to argue about its worth, save, I feel the SP will hit .5 pretty quickly on good results and top out at about.7 (assuming we have not got Isabel back by then).

People are VERY pissed off and I get it..however, selling just because you are pissed is as nonproductive as buying out of FOMO. Both motivations usually end in tears.

So if the price rises on NO news then I might sell a few...but if the price rises on good news then I'm holding. For me this is no longer a 7/Disallowed but I will be happy with .7 at my entry.

GLTAH and Jazz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.