AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: San Jorge Drilling Program-AVQ.AX, page-96

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    hahaha.... yes I don't think there will be a rush to call that particular meeting.

I accept other posters commenets about ringing the company for info and I'm sure they wax lyrical when asked questions they can give a nothing answer to.

If you ring or write to the company and ask specific questions that are difficult to answer like:

1. why did the company issue 5 million shares at 18 cents instead of 3 million shares at 30 cents to satisfy the Convertible notes as per the shareholder approval?

2. why is there a large liability on the Axiom KB balance sheet ($17 million). What is its nature ? who is it owed to? is it offset in a consolidation with Axiom Mining Limited? is it secured?

3. when is the EGM scheduled so that Directors can have their share purchase at 28Cents approved ?

These are met with Stony silence. It does not inspire any confidence in the competence or transparency of the current management or more importantly the Board.

If I was staying onboard I would be strongly agitating for either a new independent chairman or at the very least another independent director to help curb some of the current mangement excesses and increase disclosure generally by the company. But that's a matter for others now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.