AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: San Jorge mining update - Drilling and office construction, page-21

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Really Geo.....? OMG now we are onto the hard luck stories are we.... what's that got to do with AXIOM and its dismal SP. Just remember the reason the SP is sitting at horrible lows and a no confidence sentiment is due to RM and friends total incompetence over the years. No other reason. Draining the Company Coffers on excessive pay packets while doing nothing and paying Faceless Consultants countless amounts of cash while Shareholders stood there holding the can!! As for these weekly updates, I feel the only reason these wonderful 1 pager updates keep getting released is a potential CR is imminent. Let's boost the SP before going to market with Cap in hand begging for more money. I wonder how long before the finance agreement is finalized also cant wait to see the reports based on latest drilling results... I have zero confidence in RM being able to deliver a profitable bottom line. After all the so called big wins Axiom has had of late and the SP sitting at all time lows doesn't fill me with any confidence what so ever and I think Mr Market also agrees with me!! 9.4 Cents very very sad to say the least...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.