CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3176
    8B928BE3-CA48-4677-83F1-9F9241F64D2D.jpeg
    I just realised by opening actual company announcement - that there are a few photos of activities .

I thought this is good .  Good to see actual work in progress.   I understood machinery could be got across to the Island but still very pleased to see .
    I just recalled a number of detractors absolutely goading for photographic evidence of things happening, even when company announced that they are progressing , therefore they have to actually be doing as they say they are , by all rules wrt companies.

I think they certainly will be in there with gusto , after waiting so many years - make up for lost time + get some income in finally !!

Anyone who has been expressing contempt-  pls let them be happy now , or at least stop being churlish ongoing .  This will be a great company at last I believe.

These updates are excellent ,  grateful company provides , but mainly I want them to be able to keep working and Go ! ~ just getting on with the show now   

Unfortunately will not make it to the Australian Nickel conference tomorrow- would have loved to get there .
    Meet JP at least , possibly axiom if anyone is present.

The future at Isabel will unfold   .
    The SI is very much moving forwards —
    Enormous cooperation between our two  countries and glad to see gratefulness expressed by the SI people .  Much goodwill .
    You cannot go into anyone’s lands without knowing them , and full trust and understanding.  Axiom is not leaving the SI or Isabel .  The CEO lives there and has a family .
    We have similar beliefs , and excellent laws , but the Solomon Islands has a lot of catching up to do if they can.
    Many more SI people will also be coming here to Oz to work and gain training.

I hope everyone enjoys their week
    Thankyou Axiom .   The shareprice is ridiculous .  Confidence was so down for all of us through the bad years .  I don’t blame the company for years of delays - it would be good if could make individuals within SI government more accountable , but the recent years are now past .

Some uplift now should surely be warranted , I don’t think I’d be waiting on the sidelines to buy anymore , especially not at prices lower than all longtermers who have held for years .  Just saying , but I very much believe in the future here.   

Isabel Nickel finally progressing to Mining and shipping .
    I wish I could afford to buy more shares !
    Last edited by Aqua65: 22/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.