AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: San Jorge Mining Update, page-9

1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    8B928BE3-CA48-4677-83F1-9F9241F64D2D.jpeg
    I just realised by opening actual company announcement - that there are a few photos of activities .

I thought this is good .  Good to see actual work in progress.   I understood machinery could be got across to the Island but still very pleased to see .
    I just recalled a number of detractors absolutely goading for photographic evidence of things happening, even when company announced that they are progressing , therefore they have to actually be doing as they say they are , by all rules wrt companies.

I think they certainly will be in there with gusto , after waiting so many years - make up for lost time + get some income in finally !!

Anyone who has been expressing contempt-  pls let them be happy now , or at least stop being churlish ongoing .  This will be a great company at last I believe.

These updates are excellent ,  grateful company provides , but mainly I want them to be able to keep working and Go ! ~ just getting on with the show now   

Unfortunately will not make it to the Australian Nickel conference tomorrow- would have loved to get there .
    Meet JP at least , possibly axiom if anyone is present.

The future at Isabel will unfold   .
    The SI is very much moving forwards —
    Enormous cooperation between our two  countries and glad to see gratefulness expressed by the SI people .  Much goodwill .
    You cannot go into anyone’s lands without knowing them , and full trust and understanding.  Axiom is not leaving the SI or Isabel .  The CEO lives there and has a family .
    We have similar beliefs , and excellent laws , but the Solomon Islands has a lot of catching up to do if they can.
    Many more SI people will also be coming here to Oz to work and gain training.

I hope everyone enjoys their week
    Thankyou Axiom .   The shareprice is ridiculous .  Confidence was so down for all of us through the bad years .  I don’t blame the company for years of delays - it would be good if could make individuals within SI government more accountable , but the recent years are now past .

Some uplift now should surely be warranted , I don’t think I’d be waiting on the sidelines to buy anymore , especially not at prices lower than all longtermers who have held for years .  Just saying , but I very much believe in the future here.   

Isabel Nickel finally progressing to Mining and shipping .
    I wish I could afford to buy more shares !
    Last edited by Aqua65: 22/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.