INF 1.72% 5.7¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Cool thanks, good find. There was another article a day later...

1. 7 Posts.

Cool thanks, good find.

There was another article a day later stating that -

"The city council agrees to ask the Junta de Extremadura to shield the area of the Sierra de la Mosca to prevent more mining projects."

Then later in the article -

"The PP has also supported the petition but assures that it fears that the technical reports do not endorse such protection and that this will help the promoters of the mine to ask the courts for the investigation permit. In any case, the mayor, Luis Salaya, has clarified that it is not a motion against the mine but rather to "protect a natural space and its natural uses", therefore, he insists, "it is not intended that the protection is incompatible with those applications". And it has affected that the fight against the mine is not won, referring to the appeal filed by Infinity Lithium against the denial of the research permit."

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/caceres-local/2021/05/20/ayuntamiento-pide-junta-blinde-montana-52058115.html

What a clusterfck of a Regional Govt, first they approve it, then make a clerical error reverting the approved status, now they're against it. I'm still quite bullish on this, and think an appeal stands a good chance. The "not a motion against the mine" and "fight against the mine is not won" comments above from the Mayor gives me hope that this is just political posturing, the appeal is successful and a compromise is made to appease the local constituents (even if it's just optics). But who knows. I guess if Extremadura want to keep having one of the highest Unemployment rates in the EU, and the Spanish Govt want to forgo the 2nd largest lithium deposit in Europe then so be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ $1.036K 18.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245765 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 50304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.