INF 1.75% 5.8¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

"....the corrupt local council thats stopped the progress...."i...

1. 0x7
    61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    "....the corrupt local council thats stopped the progress...."

i think in spain, like in all of south america, authorities on all levels, starting from the bottom right to the top, expect kickbacks if one wants any project approved - it's just the way it is there, that is not to say that there is no corruption in most developed countries as well, there is, but it works differently.

i think the only way forward for inf management to get this project going is to pay whoever needs to be paid (through their lawyers)....

if they don't, there will always be "clerical" errors and other loopholes left on purpose so there is enough room for "authorities" to wiggle while waiting for a "donation" like in some parts of asia....

don't think that there is any government anywhere in the world these days that would sit on one the largest source of lithium and just let pass opportunity to milk it as much as they can....especially in some undeveloped shi**y country (by euro standards) that has only tourism....

i have some inf stock, decided to hold it, didn't make up my mind yet weather to top up or wait a little bit longer for some clues....

regards,
    xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $8.672K 151.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 50304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.