INF 1.75% 5.8¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

What a lot of effort you put into that but alas you're fooling...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    What a lot of effort you put into that but alas you're fooling no one. Oh and we also notice you changed your sentiment to hold/held yet all your other posts which incidently are against the mine had your sentiment as sell. Didn't you recently make up a post that Infinity was selling the project when the permit was rejected, you even included a link which when translated said nothing of the kind!
    Also its insulting to tell us that miners are packaging mining and the building of a battery plant together. That's just not true. The Spanish government are the ones in charge of planning funding the new battery plant, it has nothing to do with Iberia or INF.
    Yet again like your previous posts you suggest that there is more than enough lithium in Europe to go around and no one needs the San Jose lithium stocks - sorry again just not true but you know that anyway as other posters have pointed this out to you in the past. You know fine well there isn't enough lithium to go around.
    Interestingly when you talk about the battery alliance and INF lobbying he PM you actually say our PM!
    Come on please, we know your against the mine going ahead but have some dignity and pick a side and fly that flag instead of pretending your in one corner but actually are in the opposite! Its these kind of dirty tricks that are turning people against your cause!
    I sense you're getting slightly desperate as it does look like Infinity does have the ear of YOUR PM and that of central government not to mention the support of the European Commision.
    Must Try Harder!

Take care

Last edited by Celts: 27/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $8.672K 151.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 50304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.