CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

wads I don’t know about the Carbine shareholding group , but the...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    wads I don’t know about the Carbine shareholding group , but the Muchea group are having difficulty rationalising this transaction .....I mean what is the urgency to do this transaction ? It’s not as if this asset represents the offer of a life time , so why do it now when the fundamentals are against it.

rational being “to provide funding for Muchea” , cash flow ? VRX feasibility suggests plant to clean up their grade of sand will be $35m , what’s it cost for clean up of 95% grade , where’s that funding coming from ? Capital raising at 1c ?
    Payments to vendors on production benchmarks ...... fit out of port facilities ...... when does the cash start appearing to fund Muchea .

directors 30m 5c options each ...... now that’s a fair lick .........are there any performance hurdles on them.?

share price suppression on lack of info

IMHO shareholders need to pay some attention here as mathematically should this proceed I believe it could be disasterous for the group and I am uncertain as to why they would be considering it when you have a poltis of very high purity silica sand to work on that might be slow going but no where near as expensive

firm this up , raise capital at higher levels then look for a production target if you like but as is this all rse about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.