AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Sandfire Farm-In to Cashman Project, Bryah Basin, page-19

1. 13,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    This is worth another read I reckon - from the 20/9 ann. My emphasis as per bold

'The Orient Cu gossan consists of outcropping jasperoidal chert with visible malachite within the Karalundi Formation, with previous exploration returning rock chip results up to 12.8% Cu, 41.7g/t Au, 0.38% Zn, 0.35% Pb and 337ppm As (Refer ASX Announcement 22 November 2017).
    Previous drilling completed by Auris has identified a continuation of copper sulphides at depth below the gossan ....(Refer ASX Announcement dated 8 November 2016); .......
    .....The anomalous results returned from OTRC004 are associated with three metres of massive sulphides containing chalcopyrite intersected from 103 metres. The massive sulphide mineralisation is associated with elevated values of copper, lead, zinc, gold, silver and arsenic which is typical of most VMS deposits. (Refer ASX Announcement dated 17 March 2016).

Several untested moving loop EM (MLEM) and down hole electromagnetic (DHEM), targets and Priority 1 VTEM targets occur along strike from Orient and will form the basis for the upcoming RC drilling program to be undertaken by SFR.

Cashman Drilling Program – Multiple Drill-Ready Targets Identified

Moving loop electromagnetic (MLEM) surveying was completed late 2018 to follow up and refine high priority airborne EM (VTEM) targets that were considered to be prospective Cu-Au VMS mineralisation within the Cashman Project.

A number of these VTEM targets are associated with anomalous geochemical signatures (surface geochemistry or shallow drilling).

Sandfire will commence an RC drilling program at the Cashman Project in the coming days testing MLEM and DHEM targets in the vicinity of “Orient” along strike from CU-AU mineralisation intersected during previous drilling. Following the initial RC drill program Sandfire will conduct a comprehensive exploration programme to systematically evaluate the prospective Karalundi and Naracoota formations on the farm-in tenement package.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is that the drilling has started. I know that we long-term holders have suffered many disappointment in the past, and this could be another episode of that, but I am heartened by 2 things with this lot of drilling:

1. I know that it's geologically unrelated, but the tremendous find by SVY demonstrates that poking drills into mineralised areas does have its rewards at times.

2. Orient really has not been tested properly, and yet it's a gossan (H Lights, Red Bore) and has the right mix of vms minerals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1200796 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 238617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.