ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    re: Ann: Sandstorm Gold Ltd joins the Mutiny ... I note that reading EVR's announcement yesterday for 300,000 oz/pa production met/beat in fact, they've taken out the gold hedging on future production.

the fact they've bought this out is interesting, don't know much about the gold space/EVR in terms of happening recently as i haven't done the research/due diligence it deserves (i know, being busy at work shouldn't be an excuse when it's your money/investments at risk), but it does say something about what one gold company's management think about the future price of gold.

Wondering if anyone else has seen such indications of bullish sentiment in future gold prices from any other companies (e.g. buying out hedges)? Bodes well for us if so (and any other goldie). I note the stimulus seems to keep coming in recent days, news lately is aus isn't too fussed about keeping the trigger finger on the stimulus money printing button to match europe/japan if need be.

Just not getting as big of a run up in gold speculation compared to past. HOpefully that turns around!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.