AHK 9.09% 15.0¢ ark mines limited

Hi @John 8769Below is a copy from the Sept Quarter Report...

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2467

Hi @John 8769

Below is a copy from the Sept Quarter Report discussing assay results so far and the difficulty obtaining a 'whole of hole' assay - my edit in red.
    And I think the consequence of that is self evident - how they are going to improve it remains to be seen, but I'm sure they are working on it.
    My guess is we will hear soon, so long as the weather is not holding things up unduly.

"EXPLORATION HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE QUARTER
    • Assaying and metallurgical test work ongoing over the quarter after the completion of 1,500mPhase 1 drill program at Sandy Mitchell Rare Earths and Heavy Minerals project in NorthQueensland.
    • Drill program confirmed Rare Earths and Heavy Mineral mineralisation in every hole and thedepth of the sand averaging 10.5 m from surface and sands intersected down to 18 metres.
    • Mineralisation has been panned from material at surface to the bottom of the sand profile; thereis no overburden evident across the project.
    • Project contains all critical Light Rare Earths as well as Heavy Rare Earths including dysprosium(Dy), Terbium (Tb), Holmium (Ho), Erbium (Er), Thulium (Tm) Ytterbium (Yb), Yttrium (Y) andexcluding only Lutetium.
    • Drilling covered an area of 1.3 square kms which is 1.2% of the radiometric high on the lease.Panned Assay results for the whole hole composites

• Panned metre samples, composited per hole, had up to 2.8% HM3s.
    • The HM concentrate shows a range between 0.4% to 13.8% zirconia and 0.1% to 15.3% titania.The full REE suite is yet to be assayed, but yttrium oxide grades up to .31% and cerium oxidegrades up to 13.7%4.
    • Ce2O3 concentration predicts REE grades in the HM concentrate up to 41% with an average of12%. This is validated by the Yttrium proxy for TREO which predicts a peak 27% TREO with anaverage of 14%.

• There are also a phosphate grades up to 8.5% and significant quantities of garnet that will beincorporated into the final economic mineralisation suite.

• Assays from the metre sampling across the 1500m of drilling are still pending.
    • The slow processing is due to samples being sequentially reviewed by a number of labs as wellas logistic issues with transport.

See ASX release dated 26/9/2023
    See ASX release dated 16/8/2023
    See ASX release dated 22/8/2023
    See ASX release dated 8/9/2023"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.317M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $4.068K 25.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70157 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.