FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Pre-placement market soundings are finished. It's simply a...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Pre-placement market soundings are finished. It's simply a mechanism for raising funding using confidential (inside) information as the package is being bundled. Pulling the investors into the light is just a formality.

try to relish the moment, we are now on our way to producing oil. We have finance, we have committed to FID and we have reserves.

little FAR the crawling baby has just stood up and is taking its first baby steps. Please don't smack it and tell it to sit back down.

To be quite honest it has made me sick to the stomach to have to read through the most amazing garbage and put downs of this company over the last 8 months as they have worked miracles to pull off this incredible feat.

I'm old enough to remember how WPL went through this stage. I often wonder if some of the old retired WPL crew have an underlying newfound respect for Cath, Nic and Reg.

Mr. Hustler, I am with you on wanting to have a good look into the newly expanded register. It wasn't easy to partake in the placement which indicates that there must have been some serious pre discussion with the likes of Meridian, Tim..et al.

Last edited by LNC-Link: 20/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.