FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

Ann: Sangomar FID and US$300M underwritten senior facility, page-66

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    What exactly is not factual or true about my comment?
    "The fact that they did it at the very last minute, had to extended the deadline and executed (a portion of it) at all time low SP is testament to management." What part are you disputing or just defending for the sake of it.

Unfortunately I have one measure of success - am I making any money or not. The answer is no and the SP is a dismal 4.3c at FID - who would have thought this?

All the hoopla at Financing announcement because of the relief that we still exist as a going concern will slowly dawn on people that we are simply a bad investment or have mis managed asset.

Some are here because they like to belong to a cult and feel good about that sense of belonging, doesn't matter if they make any money apparently.
    Whiskey like to see the the company to raise funds and for the capitalization of the company grow - he should be much happier now.
    Others like to be part of the journey of a growing company and little Aussie battler etc etc
    A few are more noble and like to see developments in a third world company supporting soccer balls & schools.
    Not sure where you fall in this.

Not me, I am simply and selfishly fixated on the SP and whether I am making a return or not.

The rest is excuses and noise and there have been too many of them. Sometimes there are indeed unfortunate circumstances that you can do nothing about (such as global oil price, unless good risk management and hedging) and others are just bad judgement from management and mislabeled as things they could do nothing about. Increased capital costs may have caught Far out and you can have sympathy but that just too bad for shareholders and therefore management.

It's a tough life but $900k is a good package to deliver returns. Yet another exec appointment today.

Expect a wave of poster dissatisfaction in next few weeks as relief turns to anger if SP does not appreciate after FID.
    Maybe PE will save us all, what a sad investment it has come to.

I'd have rather sold SNE than raised funds or put the company in the shop window and invited takeover offers. This would have probably generated a better outcome for shareholders, all I'm interested in unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.