FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Ann: Sangomar Field Development Exploitation Plan Approved, page-14

1. 2,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    oh the resident ex holder expert has given his wisdom again priceless.

anyone following or investing in FAR know two many points

we are an exploration company playing for high stakes in offshore exploration very costly and there will always be lots of dilution if you actually manage to servive

going down the PE route even if 99% contractually correct (not suggesting that is the case) always carried risk and in particular timeline issues

but dispute all what's gone on even when managed poorly in my opinion we are still here and about to close funding on an excellent asset with significant potential upside and with that looming revenue the SP will rise; the timeframe to do so is uncertain but dispute what our resident sad clappers spouted out we are still playing,

it's clear a number of non holders would be best staying clear of investing in FAR and leave us tortured souls to deal with our faith

but remember it's all relevant there will be investors jumping in at these prices expecting an ok return so let's watch this space if and when funding is in place and critically when all the parties have signed off on FID which I think has missed its target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.