RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Ann: Santa Comba shows improved recoveries ahead of DFS, page-19

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Is there actually a revised date for the DFS now? With cash down to $1mil a raising is around the corner, guessing they'll be using the DFS as the upside bait for the CR

RFR has so much promise but they're getting very sketchy on time horizons. Mission creep with new projects but unable to gain traction on the foundational asset. There's too many competing distractions here. Everything seems to be getting pushed out & I don't like it being kept on the quiet & having to discern what's happening through omissions in releases/presentations & having to come to come to my own conclusions. Just give it to me between the eyes-tell us what's happening (need to appoint in country lobbyists/quarrying contractor negotiations for instance?) and how the company plans to move forward.

Share price is going to cop another shellacking with the next raise. That I can accept if I have a cursory understanding of where we are going and when but I don't. Steven, you've been better than this, hoping that there's more clarity on offer going forward. I'd be grateful for it & mate my continued investment in RFR is predicated on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.