RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Ann: Santa Comba shows improved recoveries ahead of DFS, page-20

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    There was a very informative investor briefing yesterday held by Steven Turner did you catch it? It had the answers to a lot of the questions you are asking here and even answered some of the questions I had myself. Alternatively Steven is very happy to hear from and respond to investor queries and has always been very respectful in his responses to my questions..
    There is a clear path laid out for how the company is planning to tackle the next year, unfortunately for us the Santa Comba early production has been delayed due to the quarry operator playing hard ball but Steven is confident that we will still receive the full permits and in time will be in full production from both underground and open pit mining..
    Fortunately for us we have been given an unbelievable deal with the San Finx mine which is higher grade that Santa Comba and possibly a lot bigger too so that is now or immediate focus whilst the governance gets sorted at Santa Comba.. It looks like they will be doing a spin out or a JV for the Canadian Nickel deposits to further unlock full potential there and allow us to conserve our capital for our European strategy. He mentioned that all of the big ticket expenditures are all paid for and the DFS will be completed this quarter.. Here is a response to a few questions I had myself in regards to San Finx:

San Finx is a very tidy solution to the funding of the portfolio. It has a much lower capex to restart, has all mining permits in place and has an approved mine plan. We will be looking at accessing the shallower mineralisation that will shorten the time frame further to first production and reduce the upfront capex as we can then defer the construction of a decline required to access the deeper levels. This study work is kicking off now. Cash flow from San Finx would be recycled in to the portfolio. San Finx also brings tin in to the portfolio which is attracting some additional interest from traders. Finally San Finx offers us the opportunity to process the Santa Comba underground ore without the requirement to construct a full process plant at Santa Comba. This may then allow us to start producing cash flow earlier. I hope this answers your queries. I appreciate that early production is important and is certainly a priority for me. We are continuing to examine ways to achieve this as early as possible.
    Last edited by Nodollars: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.