CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi Fidel,

I post  based on my opinion and my view based on my knowledge , my due diligence and my interpretation of what I think are the facts at time of posting and the potential facts that lie the future.( they of course are subjective) 

Having worked for multiple majors and supers over my 33 year career  and on several PSCs with Incremental production profit , ( currently one of the biggest on the planet) I think I can give some clarity and a balanced view as best as any one 

I will also make it clear however the company  tells me nothing that is not currrently in the market domain...

I am happy to keep doing this so long as I do not get berated .

I realise it’s tough, Shareholders are all overdue some positivity and some prolonged positive sentiment in the company..

That however will not come with most every post over the last few months on our forum critiquing the company and moaning about things..

We have a story , a pretty dammed good one that is now coming together on multiple fronts, we need to sell it and we need to see market and investor  interest in it.

Last edited by Spitfire: 05/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.