KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Its a great read ( skim) all you need to know the Top 20...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Its a great read ( skim) all you need to know the Top 20 represent 70% of Total Ownership of the shares...

Not disproportionate  at all- our owners and determinates of what happens in KAR is 4 in total for 37% of SOI. The remaining 16 holders who have 33% to make up the 70% have little or no say IMO

1.5 Million in wages to the brethren ..... evidently one of the highlights ( im not joking) of the year again is revised and strengthened risk management including the establishment of a risk management and governance committee - thank- you Erwin.

You delivered us Patsy Klinger - another few hundred k a year ( another mouth to feed) - he has been worth it - the steps he has undertaken since taking over the reigns have been significant ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ( these lines are blank all 3 of them for you to fill in the things Patsy has done to date)

where was he when we torched  a hundred million down Grace - sorry that's right it was a contractual obligation - you must spend 100 million or lose the permit i forgot!! risk v reward - certainly balanced - i mean how would we have looked in the face of big Govts and Players if we reneged on the 'contract' Crikey we would look like a D grade Company with a D grade SP - wait...we are a ...

Anyway i'm excited because they are - forward plans right up until 2021 - WOWOWOWOW.

commodore - you are like me expecting a different result from KAR in all their musings and otherwise - surely it is we who kid ourselves

Another good Broker report today - big green day for ASX - and we just increase in shorts - we are going ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE - TO how long i wonder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.