CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

Hey guys,been watching from the sidelines and was waiting to...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hey guys,

been watching from the sidelines and was waiting to jump back in but there was no real volume increase with price increase leading up to today so i decided not to buy back in.

The announcement of an extension im sure will frustrate everyone in here. Im just curious if the extension has been extended to end of feb then does the completion of phase 3 drilling extend beyond end of next year? Anyone know if the extensions move the contract end date as well?

The saving grace for a non announcement was the update of oil flow, and would you believe it they lost some tool in the hole and now have to wait another 2 weeks what a shame.

Question Uncle do you work for Caspian? you seem to have hit the nail on the head with slack management operationally!!!

Oh dear oh dear i trully hope this thing has something to offer in the way of rise for you all i will be buying only on a move with positive news now Marked in my calender Feb 20th as that will be when i will look at whether or not to buy into the hope we have put in this one!!!

Merry christmas all and have a safe and good new year.

Forget about 2009 look forward to 2010

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.